Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Cutting paper with lilac scissors

I know it's way too soon to talk about school supplies. I too was one of those kids who dreaded "back-to-school sales" during the summer. First, I never got to buy the holographic sparkly things that I wanted. Second, thinking about the impending school year is as dreadful as going to the dentist for a root canal. As an adult now, with my own money, and no longer in an educational institution, I enjoy cruising down the school supply aisle of the grocery store. That's where some of the best inventions (or marketing ploys) are discovered. This time, I got hooked by these scissors: partially made of recycled content (yay for environmental waste concerns?) with antimicrobial properties (yay for health concerns?), but really the best part is the pretty lilac coloring of the handles! 
Hope you are having a great weekday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment